- The first tip and the most important tip if you do not want to waste money on roulette is that roulette systems do not work. No matter how fancy the sales page of what ever convincing videos you may have seen, the simple truth is there is no such thing as a working roulette system. Of course there are systems out there like a Martingale, which seems all well and fine when written down, but one detail that is always left out when anyone explains the Martingale system is the fact that all casinos have table limits, and it is the table limit what will always beat the martingale system. Also using a martingale you can get to the point where you are risking hundreds for the sake of winning very very little back, as you can only win double your very first stake back, so if you start with a pound, no matter what you end up betting up to, you will only win a pound back. If you start with more than a pound, then the likeliness is you will reach the table limits well before the martingale works. For example, lets say the table limits was £100 to make this short. If I start with £10 and lose, my next bet would be £20, then £40, Then £80, my next for the martingale to work would have to then be £160, but the table limits will not allow this, and this is how you will always lose playing the Martingale.
- Secondly always stick to playing European Roulette, there really is no point in playing America roulette and it is as simple as that. The extra zero on American roulette means the house has a bigger advantage over you. So all in all, you are more likely to win if you simply stick to playing European roulette.
- Before you start to play roulette, you should have a certain amount of money which you are comfortable with loosing and do not go beyond this. People who chase money never win and it can then become problem gambling. If you can afford to lose £50 and no more, then if you lose make sure that the £50 is all that you lose. Also do not be too greedy, if you get too greedy you are certain to lose too. Before you play, not only should you have an amount which you are comfortable with loosing, but you should also have a target win, when you get to this target win, quit playing and be thankful for your win, instead of being greedy and aiming higher.
- Roulette machines are completely random, you may see people betting on black because there has been a long line of red numbers coming in, thinking that the black has more chances of coming in. This simply is not true. The game is completely random, and at the start of every new spin, there actually is no history. It is a new game, some roulette games seen in bookies attempt to deceive player by showing them hot and cold numbers, at the end of the day it makes no difference.
- Make sure you actually enjoy playing roulette and never play because you need to, to make a certain amount of money. If you are not enjoying the game, do not let it make you angry and stop playing. It is no fun when gambling becomes a problem.
- Practice before you play, all good casinos will let you play roulette for real money or just for fun in demo mode. Some casinos may require you to sign up before you can actually play in demo mode, but most do not even require registration.
- When playing online it is best to play with a casino which is not paid out by percentage, but instead the game works off a random number generator. Below you can find very well reputable casinos where the roulette is based purely on a random number, also you will find live roulette table where you play at a real live table from the comfort of your own home.
Great Casinos To Play Roulette Online